How To Transfer Coins From Binance Exchange To Coin98 Super App and Vice Versa
The Process is the same on both of the Coin98 Super App and the Coin98 Extension Wallet, users can follow these steps:
Step 1: Open and log in to the Binance app. In the main interface, choose Wallets, then click Spot.
If you don’t have a Binance account, read the instructions on how to register for an account and start using Binance Exchange.
Step 2: Click Withdraw
Step 3: Enter the coin/token’s name that you want to withdraw on the search bar. To demonstrate, we will take an example of the USDT token.
Step 4: Click USDT Wallet. You’ll need to insert the receiving wallet address and withdrawing amount on this screen.
Step 5: Get the USDT Receiving Address from Coin98 Super App.
Open Coin98 Super App, click Receive on the home screen, then search USDT. Click the preferred result (for example, TRC20-Tron), then copy the wallet address.
Step 6: Go back to Binance and fill in these 3 types of information precisely to withdraw:
- Address: Paste the USDT wallet address that you have copied.
- Network: According to the Receiving Wallet’s network, choose the appropriate wallet (the networks are supported USDT on Binance: BEP-2, BEP-20, ERC-20, TRC-20). In this example, we have selected sending USDT from the TRON(TRC-20) network.
- Amount: the amount you want to withdraw.
Note: Binance will charge transaction fees when you withdraw coins/tokens. The fee will be deducted directly from the assets you’ve withdrawn.
Step 7: After you have filled in all information, click Withdraw
Step 8: Enter the Confirmation Code from your mobile or email, then click Submit, and wait a few minutes for the system to process the transaction.
You can perform the same token/coin withdrawal steps on the Binance website version.
The Process is the same on both of the Coin98 Super App and Coin98 Extension Wallet, users can follow these steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App, select Wallet tab or directly choose a token and click Send.
Step 2: In the Sending interface, you need to choose and fill the following information:
- Wallets: Choose the wallet which contains the asset you want to send.
- Coin/Token: Choose the coin/token you want to send.
- Amount: Enter the sending amount.
- Recipient: Enter the Receiving Wallet.
- Message: Optional, you can leave it blank
Step 3: To fill the Receiving Wallet address, go to Binance and get the wallet address by doing the same steps as withdrawing coins/tokens.
- Open the app, choose Wallets, in the Spot section choose Deposit.
- Click USDT.
- Choose a network and copy the address of that network (in this article, we choose TRC-20 network).
Step 4: Paste the address you have copied. Slide the Send button and wait a few minutes for the system to process.
Note: For the process to be successful, you need to have TRX to pay for the transaction fee when you send tokens on the Tron Blockchain. Each transaction will cost about 2 TRX.
Step 5: After sending, the received coin will be displayed in the Spot section on Binance.
The process of depositing/withdrawing the crypto assets between Coin98 Super App and other exchanges is similar to those steps on Binance, you can refer to and follow them.