How to trade natively on Coin98 Super App
Users can trade natively on Coin98 Super App with many leading AMMs on multiple blockchains.
In this article, I will take PancakeSwap as an example.
Step 1: At the main screen of Coin98 Super App, select Swap.
Step 2: Select the desired AMM. For example, I chose PancakeSwap V2.
Step 3: With the newest version of Coin98 Super App, you will have 2 options when clicking on the Setting icon in the upper left interface: Basic interface (1) and advanced interface (2).
Next, fill in some information:
- Select the wallet containing the token/coin you want to trade.
- Choose the Trading token from the list, this example will demonstrate with the BNB/BUSD trading pair. You can choose other tokens as preferred. For new tokens that are not supported on Coin98 Mobile Wallet yet, you can paste the Contract and trade as usual.
- Slide the bar to reach the desired trading amount or you can fill the amount of tokens.
- Slide the bar of Gwei as you want
- Then click Swap.
You can also adjust slippage tolerance, transaction deadline and other factors in the advanced setting.
Step 5: Review the order again and make sure that you agree to swap, then click Confirm to finish.
- The default gas fee on Coin98 Super App has been set for the highest speed with the most reasonable cost.
- The arrow in the middle of the trading interface is used to switch between the buying and selling positions. You need to check the tokens’ positions carefully before making any transaction.
- You need to have the corresponding blockchain wallet and a proper balance of father tokens in this wallet to pay the fee before trading.
- The Approval step only displays in the very first trade. In the following trades, you only need to click Swap to complete the transactions.
- Coin98 will charge 0.8% fee on the amount swap.
After swapping successfully, you can go to the main screen or the Trade History tab at the top right corner of the trading interface to check the traded tokens if needed.