How to use Coin98 Markets
The main interface of Coin98 Markets has the following sections:
 Navigation to other Coin98's sites, products, and AMMs of Coin98 Exchange.
 Some built-in utilities:
- The search bar: Search the tokens with their names, symbols, or smart contract addresses.
- The Gas station icon: Real-time Gwei.
- The Moon icon: Light and dark interface settings.
- The Lock icon: Lock/Unlock the wallet.
- Wallet management and receiving/sending functions.
- The Star Icon: Click on this icon to show your favorite list of coins/tokens.
- The Filter button: Filter by tokens/coins ranking, Market Cap (Market capitalization), and Volume order.
 Market Fundamental metrics:
- Cryptos: The total number of coins & tokens being tracked on Coin98 Markets.
- Markets: The total number of the exchanges being tracked.
- Market Cap (short for Market Capitalization): The total market capitalization of the entire crypto market.
- 24H Vol (short for 24 hours Volume): The Cryptocurrency trading volume in the last 24 hours.
- Dominance: Dominance index of coins/ tokens, here showing 2 popular coins, Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
 Basic information about Coins/Tokens:
- The Star icon: Used to mark your favorite coins/tokens. When marked, this icon will turn yellow.
- Ordinal numbers 1,2,3,...: The ranking of coins/tokens by market capitalization.
- Asset: Coins/tokens sorted by market cap.
- Price: The real-time price of the coin/token.
- 24H: Change of coin/token price in one day.
- Market Cap: The market capitalization of that coin/token.
- 24H volume: The trading volume of that coin/token in the last 24 hours.
- Circulating Supply: The best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands.
- Last 7 days: The Waveform chart showing the price volatility over 7 days.
Step 1: Search the token/coin you want to view on Coin98 Markets.
Step 2: Click on the token/coin you want to learn about.
Step 3: The system will display the full information about the coin/token you have selected with some details as follows:
 Name and ticker of the token/coin, current price, % of price change within 24 hours, and the contract address.
 Low - High bar: The highest and lowest price within 24 hours of the chosen coin/token.
 Market Cap and % change of Market Cap within 24 hours
 Fully Diluted Market Cap: Total market capitalization when all tokens are unlocked.
 With 2 information about Volume:
- 24H Volume: The total volume of transactions within a day.
- Volume/Market Cap: The ratio of trading volume to market capitalization within 24 hours.
 Supply metrics:
- Max Supply: The best approximation of the maximum amount of coins that will ever exist in the lifetime of the cryptocurrency.
- Total Supply: The total supply of coin/token currently on the market (minus the verifiable amount of coin/token burned).
- Circulating Supply: The best approximation of the number of coins that are circulating in the market and in the general public's hands and the % of the maximum total supply of coins/tokens in circulation.
 The price chart and the capitalization value of the chosen token/coin by day (Day), month (Month), Year (Year), and the entire time (All) view.
In addition, users can also use the Expand View mode by clicking on the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
In this interface, you can see other information such as:
- The official website of the project.
- Explorer: Detailed Information about the token/coin on respective blockchains.
- Community: The official community of the project.
- Tags related to the project information.