Comment on page
How to use multi-send to send tokens to multiple addresses in a single transaction
Coin98 Extension has offered the multi-send feature on the following blockchains: Ethereum, BNB Chain, Solana, HECO Chain, Avalanche C-Chain, Polygon, Fantom, Viction( formerly TomoChain), OKExChain, GateChain, xDAI Chain, Celo (CELO & CUSD), Klaytn, KuCoin Community Chain, KardiaChain, Aurora, Boba Network, Arbitrum on Xdai, Arbitrum on Ethereum, Optimism, Harmony.
To experience the Multi-send feature, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: On the main screen, select the token you want to send;
Step 2: Select Multi-Send icon;
Step 3: Let’s enter the receiving wallet addresses. There are 2 ways to do it:
- The first way: Enter each wallet address manually (Recipient 1, 2, 3,...) and the corresponding deposit amount (Amount) in each box.
- The second way: Enter the amount of tokens/ coins following the syntax:
wallet address?amount;wallet address?amount
Note: The first way is set as default. In order to switch to the second way, kindly click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the first way interface.
- Adjust Gas Fee according to your needs (fast or slow processing speed). You can choose the gas fee level with the transaction processing speed. This is one of the outstanding advantages of Coin98 Wallet, helping you to be proactive in adjusting gas - speed, and at the same time increasing your ability to win the gas war.
- Don’t forget to store the corresponding platform coins for transaction fees.
- Click Send to finish.
- The default gas fee on Coin98 Extension has been set for the highest speed with the most reasonable cost.
- Users need to have a proper amount of father token for the gas fees (i.e. ETH for Ethereum, SOL for Solana,...).
- After sending successfully, you can access the Token History to view your transactions. To view further information of the transactions, you can also check on blockchain explorers.