How to trade on Coin98 Exchange
Coin98 Exchange Web supports users to trade natively on 8 blockchains such as Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche C-Chain, KCC, Fantom, Boba Network, and Heco Chain.
After downloading or updating the Coin98 Extension Wallet, you can follow the instructions below to create a Multi-chain Wallet or import a wallet from other wallet applications to Coin98 Wallet.
To be able to use Coin98 Exchange 2.0, you need to prepare gas fees for each blockchain that you want to use.
You can buy the native coins on CEXs like Binance, Kucoin,… and withdraw to the corresponding wallets to experience the product. For layer 2 blockchains like Boba, please convert ETH to the corresponding network to use it.
Note: You have to transfer each coin to the corresponding wallet on the correct blockchain.
Step 1: Access https://exchange.coin98.com/, and select the desired blockchain. For example, we choose BNB Smart Chain.
Step 2: Choose one of two types of swap interface:
- The Pro Mode with in-depth trading information and features for active traders and more advanced users.
- The Lite Mode with a streamlined interface that focuses on simplicity, speed, and ease-of-use, making Coin98 Exchange a perfect choice for crypto novices, first-time users, and users who just need the basics.
The Lite Mode
The Pro Mode
- Select the wallet containing the token/coin you want to swap.
- Choose the trading token from the list. For those tokens that haven’t been listed yet, you can paste the Contract Token and swap as usual. We will use the C98/BNB trading pair for example.
- Fill in the trading number of tokens
- Slide the bar of Gwei as you want
- You can adjust the following parameters in the Setting section: + Slippage Tolerance: This is one of the most common reasons for swap failure. You can trade with the default slippage rate on the wallet (2%), or customize it to ensure the highest success rate. + Transaction Deadline: The maximum transaction time that you can specify to avoid the case of a long waiting time without any matching orders. + Unlimited Approval: A feature that enables users to grant platforms and smart contracts permission to spend tokens/ coins on your behalf without limit. + Default Pair: The default tokens for each trading pair.
Step 5: Carefully read the information below before deciding to swap:
- Rate & Inverse rate: The price ratio of the 2 tokens.
- Price impact: Estimated % difference in price when swapping compared to the displayed price.
- Liquidity Provider Fee: The amount that will be used to pay the liquidity providers.
- Gwei bar: A feature that allows users to adjust the amount of Gas fee (transaction fee) according to their needs by sliding the bar.
- UI Fee
Step 6: Click Swap, then review the order again. If you agree to swap, click Swap to finish.
- The default gas fee on Coin98 Super App has been set for the highest speed with the most reasonable cost.
- The arrow in the middle of the trading interface is used to switch between the buying and selling positions. You need to check the tokens’ positions carefully before making any transaction.
- You need to have the corresponding blockchain wallet and a proper balance of father tokens in this wallet to pay the fee before trading.
- The Approval step only displays in the very first trade. In the following trades, you only need to click Swap to complete the transactions.
- Coin98 will charge 0.8% fee on the amount swap.