What is X-Point?
X-Point is Coin98 Super App’s points reward system, where you can earn X by doing certain tasks. This means X is not a token.
You can check how many X points you got and your X points history under the Account tab.
Some benefits users can get when registering/logging in by email in the Account tab of Coin98 Super App:
- Save transaction history and user's favorite settings, do not waste time re-setting after each login.
- Participate in member incentive programs such as the X-Point reward system, Partner Program, various Coin98's thrilling events to grab the chance to earn and more to come.
X-Point is our way to encourage users, especially new ones to try out various features on Coin98 Super App. At the same time, through the X-Point system, we got a chance to give back to you all for using and supporting the Coin98 Super App.
Hence, as of right now, once you reach a tier of X-Point, you can:
(1) claim various prizes, and tokens through X-Store;
(2) have exclusive rights;
(3) experience various “games” built around X-Point (and did I say NFT?!)
X is a reward point when you use Coin98 Super App.
As of right now, you can earn X when:
- Use the native Swap feature on Coin98 Super App (excluding SpaceGate Cross-chain Bridge)
- Refer friends (via your Referral ID), and your referees swap natively on Coin98 Super App. Both the referrer (you) and the referee (your friend) will be awarded X-Points at the rate of 50:50 per the referee's native swap (Please refer to more details about how to calculate X-Points below)
Let's say you have logged in, referred a friend and your friend has swapped natively on Coin98 Super App:
- The referee who executes the swap order and the referrer will be awarded X-Points at the rate of 50:50.
- $1 of the swap volume = 1 X-Point.
Suppose, Ken introduces Bob, and Bob introduces Alice to Coin98 Super App. Then:
- When Alice executes the swap order at $1000 => The X Alice receives = The X Bob receives = 500 X-Points.
- Bob executes the swap order $1000 => The X Bob receives = The X Ken receives = 500 X-Points, Alice receives 0 X-Point.
- Ken is not recommended by other users. When Ken executes the swap order at $1000 => Ken gets 500 X-Points, no user gets the remaining 500 X-Points.