How to use Coin98 Staking natively on Coin98 Super App
From version 11.6, Coin98 Super App supports Native Coin98 Staking, providing users with a more optimized and seamless experience.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App → Select More;
Step 2: Select Staking;
Step 3: Click the wallet name at the top corner of Coin98 Staking's main interface → Select chain & the BEP20 or ERC20 wallet holding your C98 token;
Step 4: Select the package you want to join from Coin98 Staking's main interface. For example, I choose to stake 1000 C98 with a term of 3 months;
Step 5: Fill in the required information:
- (1) The amount of C98 you want to stake;
- (2) Stake time (If you want to change);
- (3) Enter the name on the card (Optional);
- (4) Enter the card number you want (Optional).
- Coin98 allows users to personalize their cards by supporting them in customizing names and card IDs (optional). You can change the card name as many times as wanted, even after having staked. However, the card ID can be changed only once before confirming staking.
- You will have to pay 10 C98 per each time you change the card name or card ID.
Step 6: Check the information and select Stake to execute the transaction.
Once the transaction is successful, you can check the details in the Stake History section by clicking the clock icon at the top right corner of Coin98 Staking’s main interface.
Besides, the Coin98 Staking NFTs will be sent to the NFT wallet section on your Coin98 Super App.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App → Select More → Select Staking;
Step 2: Access Stake History by clicking the clock icon at the top right corner of Coin98 Staking's main interface → Select the staking package you want to unstake;
- Stakers are unable to unstake in the first 15 days.
- If you unstake before the expiration date, you will only earn a fixed 2.0% floating interest rate, no matter what types of staking plans you chose.
Step 3: Review all information → Click Unstake to confirm.