How to trade natively on Coin98 Super App
Coin98 Super App supports users to trade natively on 9 blockchains such as Ethereum, BNB Chain, Solana, Polygon, Avalanche C-Chain, KCC, Fantom, Boba Network, and Heco Chain.
Step 1: On the main screen of Coin98 Super App, select Swap.
Step 2: Select the desired blockchain. For example, we choose BNB Smart Chain.
Step 3: With the newest version of Coin98 Super App, you will have 2 options when clicking on the Setting icon in the upper left interface: Basic interface (1) and advanced interface (2).
Next, fill in some information:
- Select the wallet containing the token/coin you want to swap.
- Choose the trading token from the list. For those tokens that haven’t been listed yet, you can paste the Contract Token and swap as usual. We will use the C98/BNB trading pair for example.
- Slide the bar to reach the desired trading amount or you can fill the number of tokens.
- Slide the bar of Gwei as you want
- You can adjust the following parameters in the Setting section: + Slippage Tolerance: This is one of the most common reasons for swap failure. You can trade with the default slippage rate on the wallet (2%), or customize it to ensure the highest success rate. + Transaction Deadline: The maximum transaction time that you can specify to avoid the case of a long waiting time without any matching orders. + Unlimited Approval: A feature that enables users to grant platforms and smart contracts the permission to spend tokens/ coins on your behalf without limit. + Default Pair: The default tokens for each trading pair.
Step 5: Carefully read the information below before deciding to trade:
- Rate & Inverse rate: The price ratio of the 2 tokens.
- Price impact: Estimated % difference in price when swapping compared to the displayed price.
- Liquidity Provider Fee: The amount that will be used to pay the liquidity providers.
- Gwei bar: A feature that allows users to adjust the amount of Gas fee (transaction fee) according to their needs by sliding the bar.
- Share URL: Share the trading pair via URL.
Step 6: Click Swap, then review the order again. If you agree to swap, click Confirm to finish.
- The default gas fee on Coin98 Super App has been set for the highest speed with the most reasonable cost.
- The arrow in the middle of the trading interface is used to switch between the buying and selling positions. You need to check the tokens’ positions carefully before making any transaction.
- You need to have the corresponding blockchain wallet and a proper balance of father tokens in this wallet to pay the fee before trading.
- The Approval step only displays in the very first trade. In the following trades, you only need to click Swap to complete the transactions.
- Coin98 will charge 0.8% fee on the amount swap.