How to import Multi-chain wallets to Coin98 Super App
If you already have a Multi-chain wallet, you can simply import it to Coin98 Super App to store coins/tokens as well as experience multiple AMMs and the Web3 Dapp Browser directly on the Mobile App by following these steps:
To import a Multi-chain wallet to Coin98 Super App, you need its Passphrase. Therefore, you should store the Passphrase carefully from the moment of creating the wallet.
Passphrase and Private Key are security keys that can be understood as a type of password in which the Passphrase consists of 12 random English keywords, while the Private Key consists of a string of letters and numbers. If you want to restore access to your wallets, you must have ownership of the Private Keys or Passphrases.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App & select All Wallets;
Step 2: Click the Add Wallet icon at the top right corner;
Step 3: Select Multi-Chain, then click Restore;
Step 4: Name the wallet and paste Passphrase into the Passphrase box;
Step 5: Select the wallet standard if needed → Click Restore to complete.
Step 1: Click the Manage Wallet icon at the top left corner of the home screen → Click the add wallet icon at the top right corner;
Step 2: Select Multi-Chain → Click Restore;
Step 3: Name the wallet and paste the Passphrase into the Passphrase box;
Step 4: Select the wallet standard if needed → Click Restore to complete.
1) Coin98 supports 2 import options (New Standard or Old Standard) for each wallet on some blockchains as follows.
- Legacy Address: Start the address range with the number “1”, eg 1A1Zc0dA…, commonly supported by exchanges.
- Bech32 Address: Start the address range with “bc1”, for example, bc1zahd…, usually supported by non-custodial crypto wallets like Trust Wallet,... From Coin98 Super App version 10.2, the address Bech32 wallet has been improved by Coin98 Super App, unchanged after each transaction.
Coin98 encourages users to use the Bech32 wallet to enjoy cheaper transaction costs and faster transaction speed than the Legacy wallet.
- New Standard is an import option if you have created a new standard wallet on Coin98 before. It's also an innovative option of Coin98 that allows users to restore Phantom/Sollet wallets while keeping the old wallet address format.
- Old Standard is an import option for wallets created on Coin98's old versions. If you have used the New Standard, you can ignore this standard.
Celo, Avalanche (C-Chain), Tomo Chain (EVM blockchains):
- New Standard is the import option if you have created a new standard wallet on Coin98 Super App before. In this standard, EVM's addresses will have the same wallet address as the Ethereum wallet.
- Old Standard is an import option for old standard wallets created on Coin98 Super App. If you have used the new standard, you can ignore this standard.
2) After having been successfully restored, your wallet will immediately appear on the main screen. You can also access the Manage Wallet section to view and manage all of your created/restored wallets on Coin98 Super App/ Coin98 Extension.