Comment on page
How to store NFTs on Coin98 Super App
From the Coin98 Super App version 10.2, users can store, send, and receive many non-fungible tokens (NFTs) standards, including widely used ones - ERC721, ERC1155, and BEP721.
Coin98 currently supports NFTs on the following blockchains:
- Some EVM-compatible chains: Polygon, BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum, HECO Chain, Arbitrum, Avalanche, etc.
- Aura Xstaxy Mainnet
With the rapid growth of NFTs, Coin98 Super App aims to provide users with a one-of-a-kind DeFi experience and opens the door for all users to enter the NFT/GameFI sector with ease.
To switch to the NFT storing tab, please follow the following steps:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App and select Wallets tab
Step 2: Select NFTs tab at the top of the screen
If you have already owned an NFT or imported a wallet from another application, your NFT will be fully displayed in this interface.
Your own NFTs will be stored and classified by each blockchain network project. Users can check the number of holdings and see the detailed information of each NFT when clicking on the blockchain's logo.
There are two ways to receive NFTs on Coin98 Super App:
The 1st way: Get the wallet address of the corresponding NFT project’s blockchain that Coin98 Super App supports through the Wallet Management section.
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App & select Manage Wallets
Step 2: Click on the corresponding blockchain wallet of the project you want to receive NFT
Step 3: Select Copy Address or Scan Wallet Address
The 2nd way: If your own NFTs have already been displayed on the screen, the steps will be simpler.
Step 1: Select the NFT you want to receive on the NFT section.
Step 2: Click Receive.
Step 3: Click the copy icon to copy the wallet address. Send NFTs to this address.
Step 1: Select the NFTs you want to send on the NFT section.
Step 2: Click Send.
Step 3: At the NFT sending interface, enter some of the following required information:
- NFT wallet address of the recipient (you can use quick action buttons such as QR code scanning, and contacts)
- Enter the message for the recipient (if any)
- Adjust the gas fee slider (Gwei) to your needs.
Slide the Send button to complete the transaction.
- The default gas fee on Coin98 Super App has been set at the standard rate that offers the most optimized speed at a reasonable cost.
- The transaction fee is calculated differently depending on the projects built on which blockchain. Users need to prepare the blockchains' native coins in the corresponding wallets of the respective chains