Comment on page
As of this writing, SpaceGate has supported Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Solana, Polygon, Viction. All bridges on Viction, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism and Boba Network were temporarily suspended due to the performance upgrade.
SpaceGate now supports converting C98 token and VIC token. USDT and CUSD will be available soon. In the future, Coin98 will bring more assets and bridges to SpaceGate based on product development and user needs.
- Coin98 (C98) is the native utility token of Coin98, powering the entire ecosystem, available on Ethereum, BNB Smart Chain, Solana, Polygon and Viction.
- Viction (VIC) is the native cryptocurrency of Viction and will be the reserve cryptocurrency for all third-party apps running on Viction.
Usually, the transaction will take approximately 2-5 minutes to finish.
Coin98 always wants to make sure all the transactions are secured. Therefore, each asset will have a limit on the number of tokens in a single conversion transaction:
- For C98, you can convert a minimum of 10 C98 and a maximum of 50,000 C98 per transaction
- For VIC, you can convert a minimum of 10 VIC and a maximum of 5,000 VIC per transaction
SpaceGate Cross-chain fee is charged as follows:
- Cross-chain fee (Protocol fee): 0.1% per transaction for C98 token, 0.5% per transaction for VIC token (Former name: TOMO)
- Bridge fee (Withdraw fee) for VIC token: 0 VIC
- Bridge fee (Withdraw fee) for C98 token according to the below table:
ETH <> BSC <> SOL <> ETH
ETH <> TomoChain <> BSC
Eg. Converting 1000 C98 from BNB Smart Chain to Ethereum will be charged as follows:
1000 - (0.1%*1000) - 4 = 995 C98
There are 2 ways that you can get network fees:
- 1.You can buy the father token of each blockchain on centralized exchanges and then send it to Coin98 Super App for the network fee.